Wednesday, August 19, 2009

16. Make something crafty

I LOVE scrapbooking and making crafty things, but just can't find the time anymore.....I don't know why??!! :) That's why I put this on my list.....to make myself find time to do something I really enjoy. And, it only took me until the day before my birthday to do it! :) I painted these letters for my friend Maria's little girl's room. I did the same for her younger sister, Josie when she was born LAST August and since then, Ella wanted letters for her room! I just never got around to doing it! Can't wait to give them to her.


1 comment:

Jason and Carrie said...

So cute Sommer! I bet Ella will love them. We should look into taking craft/art classes together. I love that type of thing too but never have time! It would be nice to get together without the kids :)