Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The end......

Well, I did not finish all 29 things on my list before I turned 30, even though I extended my time through my birthday weekend! I'm very happy with myself though and everything that I was able to cross off my list!
I had a GREAT 30th birthday too which is most important! Dinner with my family on my birthday, dinner and bowling with friends the next day and the best part, a suprise getaway with my mom and sister! I was picked up at 6:30 am Saturday, blind-folded and driven to the airport. I had no idea where we were! I thought I be able to tell where we were driving even though I had a blind-fold on, but I got so turned around, I had no idea! We flew to Chicago for the night! We shoppped, went to the spa where I had the BEST facial I've ever had, ate lots of yummy food and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in a $750 room! We were upgraded to that room at no additional charge! Thanks for the best birthday ever!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sommer - you finished almost everything on your list! That's AWESOME!!! :)
-Christine-

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Yea! Wasnt the list fun! You did really good! And you lost 23 lbs!!! OMG that is great! Hope to see ya soon!!

Andrea